Friday, May 1, 2009

On-site Support for NIH Public Access Policy

While at the APLIC conference in Ann Arbor earlier this week, I received an e-mail from an Information Core Director of another population center. He said he was “befuddled” by the NIH Public Access Policy and asked if I would be at PAA in Detroit and would be willing to meet to help him understand the policy. He had seen the CPC website about the policy here.

I met with him today and we talked about the big picture of the policy and the details about compliance. He ended our lunch meeting by saying that he has a lot of work to do before the May 15th deadline, but he has a better sense of what he needs to do.

By the way, if you are befuddled – or know someone who is – let me know, I can help.

Lori Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment